McVac Environmental Services Inc. is a full-service provider of environmentally related services with an immediate opening for an energetic and enthusiastic sales professional to service the New Jersey territory. The candidate should have a successful track record in opening, closing and maintaining a wide and varied client base. He or she must also have a minimum of 5 years of experience in selling to industrial, municipal and government agencies. Applicants with experience in selling environmental services which includes but is not limited to vacuum excavation, sewer cleaning and inspection, industrial wet and dry vacuuming, confined space activities, waste transportation and disposal along with site remedial activities are strongly encouraged to apply. A basic working knowledge of Microsoft Office ® products is also important.
Qualifications and Competencies
- Must be self-motivated and possess the ability to work independently.
- Must have excellent oral, written, organizational skills with a high attention to detail.
- Must possess a basic working competency in Word and Excel.
- Must possess a competitive nature.
- Must demonstrate the ability to close new business.
- Shall be responsible for achieving an assigned sales and profit goal with emphasis on new account generation.
- Meet or exceed goals established for a minimum number of sales calls and visits to new and existing customers.
- Develop strong customer relationships through in-person contact, phone contact, site visits and other traditional sales activities.
- Provide service quotes to customers and track the outcomes.
- Document customer and job-related communication and activities.
- Forecast sales to assist in growth forecasting.
About the company
McVac Environmental Services inception started in 1991 with a commitment to supporting a business model which maintains and exemplifies a high level of client satisfaction. We have realized our goal by supplying our clients with a turnkey, cost-effective, environmentally sound solution to their service needs. We have become the Industry Leader in our field, by focusing on sustainable growth and technological development. Our equipment has been developed and built to technologically innovative and exacting standards allowing us to optimize our performance within the fields of vacuum excavations, site remediation’s, responding to and facilitating the cleanup of spills, pipe and catch basin cleaning and inspection, waste transportation and disposal to name just a few. Our entire staff is continuously participating in educational programs which emphasize safety, compliance and fleet operations allowing us to not only meet but exceed the industry standards.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.