McVac Environmental Services has custom-designed Hy-Rail SuperVacuum trucks to meet the demanding needs of the railroad industry. Our Hy-Rail trucks come equipped with remote control booms, bag-houses and are all performance-rated DOT-certified hazardous waste units. With the use of McVac Environmental Service’s unique equipment, contractors can expect efficiencies that encompass expedient, cost-effective, safe services. These units can be dispatched from any of our locations 24/7, as they are vehicles dedicated to service the railroad industry.
Why is Our Equipment Superior?
- All units are designed to operate on the existing rails.
- Our proprietary design maximizes performance while adhering to the strict requirements of the railroad concerning height, width and length of the vehicle.
- Our custom-designed recycling comb unit has a 2,000-gallon water tank that will recycle and replenish itself during the course of the cleaning operation.
- Our combo unit can spend an entire day or week on the rails without coming off for more water.
Our Hy-Rail Services Include:
- Ballast Removal
- Vacuum Excavation
- Derailment Response & Cleanup
- Emergency Spill Response
- Natural Disaster Response
- Hydro / Pneumatic Excavation
- Track Cleaning & Maintenance
All equipment is FRA inspected on a yearly basis, and all operators receive various amounts of FRA training as well as individual training from the various railroad agencies/companies.